Friday, May 17, 2013

Kindergarten Cop Father's Day Greeting Card Now Available!

Oh hi there! How's it goin'? Alright, awesome.

I'm just talking to a blinking cursor now. ...Kind of like Doogie Howser M.D. Ooooo NPH.

The one main difference between good ol' Doogie and I, is that he liked to make some kind of prolific statement about what he learned in that episode and all I'm going to do is talk about an abusive detective. An abusive detective that goes deep undercover as a kindergarten teacher to find a bad guy.

Honestly, I'm not even going to talk too much about the movie. If you haven't already seen Kindergarten Cop, words just won't do it justice. Seriously though, you should throw this on your Netflix, and get ready for some early '90s action-comedy featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger at his (some say) finest. It's also directed by Ivan Reitman, who made Ghostbusters!

There's a ton of sayings that would have worked well for this card, but for some reason my wife and I constantly say, "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" to each other...in the most random situations possible. So, it just felt right. Also in the running were, "It's not a tumor!" and "I'm a cop, you idiot!" but I felt like the first one was too insensitive for a get well card and the second phrase would only pander to rude police officers. Sooooo...

Wait, maybe I'm missing a market here.

Anyway, Father's Day is coming up and since our beloved phrase involves the word "daddy", I figured this was a good fit. Plus, it's hilarious.


You can purchase this card for you dad here! I can also make 8x10" prints, but those are available upon custom request.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a cool father's day card. With some cool fathers day messages, that will complete it as a gift. As a side note, I'm a fan of Arnold so I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to say a little something.